EVENT HIGHLIGHT: exhibition of the works by the children patients undergoing art therapy at the Children’s Oncology Department of the Kyiv Regional Clinical Hospital (1,BahhovutivskaSt.)
- to draw public attention to the inner world of children suffering from cancer who, thanks to the art therapy are getting, can not only daydream for a while, but also recover more efficiently.
- to assist the Department in acquiring reagents for hematologic analyzer (approx.190,000 UAH per year to fulfil the Department’s needs)
1) 105,000 UAH were donated for the needs of the Children’s Oncology Department of the Kyiv Regional Clinical Hospital;
2) The project was supported by 16 partners;
3) Many feedback in the mass media, publications in social networks;
4) Positive feedback from parents and children (authors of works) who participated in the project;
5) Launching of video and photo projects within the framework of this artistic project (increasing of its scale and significance);
6) Participation of more than 40 volunteers (including artists, actors, musicians, photographers, video operators, etc.);
7) Public sensitization on the role of art-therapy in the rehabilitation of patients with serious illness.
Partners who participated in the organization and implementation of the project: